Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MY NEW BOOK & THE SUPERNATURAL DARKNESS

I work a boring retail job - I need a little book that I can hide in coat pockets. Enter Kikki-K. Three for the price of, um... three. But they were only $8.48 a bundle. And super-cute. 





I think that I will develop these into some little occasional cards. A set of six or so would be ideal. Joy, holiday project. 

Speaking of holiday projects, I just stumbled upon an essay I wrote for the Hell of it last year (or even potentially the year before that) about Ginsburg's Howl, I had started to do some accompanying drawings - the essay was meant to be a gift for my father (it was primarily about the relevance of Howl to all, despite the generation gap). I should finish things that I start. 

(Yes, my photo taking skills are very bad).