Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#5 GARRICK & THE NICEST DAY ON EARTH

This is Garrick. He is actually a really nice cardboard. The button on his front leg is made from a button that was on a shirt that work gave to me to wear (it is covered in logos etc.) - I took the buttons off and made them into horse joints instead. He is made for the ex-man of course. Tomorrow's horse is going to called Angela. I also have to make a super-cute pink one and frame it for her grandchildren. Yay.

Last nightwas spent in the company of my lovely 'Bees' at Lounge. Today is quite possibliy the nicest day that Sydney has seen in quite a while... Walking through Woolloomooloo and the Domain was lovely. Today is made better by the fact that when I got to work I can listen to The Mamas & Papas all day and get yummy Costi's fish & chips for lunch from the AMP Centre.